Thursday, September 6, 2007

I600A Received

Hooray! It's here!

Faithfully submitted July 24th before the deadlined price increase...and it was in my hands on August 23rd!

I was a bit worried as I had checked the web site to check on the status and it said they were currently processing forms received on April 27th.

Driving down our road after checking the mail, I was rustling through the letters while the boys were riding along chatting in my car. I saw the return address "Dept. of Homeland Security" and hit the brakes! I recognized that address! The kids were asking "whats wrong?"...I just ripped open the letter and there it was! I told Carrington and Aidan "This is permission from the USA to adopt a baby sister!" They both started hoopin and hollaring and I had to cover my ears they were so loud. Excitement was everywhere as the boys told John when he returned home...we are on our way!!!

No comments: