Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Way to go Steph...

So, here is the note from my good friend Steph in Fresno:

Ok here you go......its in the mail. Tracking #(edited)

AND I counted and looked 4 times. THERE ARE...15 Apostilles and 15 certifications in this fed ex envelope.

I had quite a conversation with the man behind the counter and there was no way in !@#$%^&* that he would EVER admit that his office did an error. He said it is all automated....I told him it would be interesting to really find out where those fancy $20 apostiles went because we paid for them and they were not there. So I had him stand there at the counter when he finished his job, and we counted every one together. I took alot of his time and I'm positive I was a pain in the behind.

Sooooo keep me posted on whats next.....I like this adventure. Except when things get messed up.
love ya,
Stephanie

Way to go Steph...Way to go!


And to all of those with SWEETHEARTS...Hope you had a terrific Valentines Day!

1 comment:

junglemama said...

Wooo-hoo! I'm sorry for the problems you have been through. I was just at the office last week and they were all very nice. I only spoke to women though, no men.