Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dossier IS IN ROUTE TO RUSSIA!

Houston, we have lift off!

My friend Stephanie {{ Hugs and more hugs!}} was able to get that last document Apostilled (what a blasted headache that was!) and my Dossier arrived at the door step of my agency yesterday. It is being sent to Russia as I type for translation and on to the place it is suppose to land in Moscow City. Then we get to hurry up and WAIT....It is - after all - the holidays and as I have learned from my experience with the Ukraine, those Russian's really like their holiday time off! As a matter of fact, they close down most EVERYTHING off and on until mid January. I think my employer should look into that :) *wink*

Sooooo....it would appear I am now in what would appear to be my, hmmmm - second trimester?

As we wait for this portion of our adoption to get underway, I find myself in a sort of 'Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde' kind of mood. At one moment I am all butterflies full of anticipation and excitement; and the next anxiety and fear. I ask myself quite often if I am doing the right thing by adoption my daughter so late in life (note I did not say the word 'OLD', but just late in life...'40' is by the way the new '30' is it not???) Either way, it is gonna happen...and all in God's timing - which I have witnessed first hand is always perfect. Rose will arrived pre-picked by God, and I will be estatic!

Aidan and Carrington cannot wait for the arrival of their little sister. Carrington proudly stated at our party last week "I'm gonna have a baby sister!" Very heartwarming. Then Aidan pipes up and says "I am tooooo! Not just YOU Carrington!" Touching....

For the guests who have dropped in and posted some thoughts, thanks! It is always great to hear from others who have gone before me...and to have cheerleaders and prayer warriors by your side...even if it is in cyberspace :)

For those of you family members out there, thanks so much for the fun emails and keeping up! We love you all! This works so well, don't ya think? I know it was a life line with Carrington's adoption! And yes, I know I should post more, and I promise I will when there is movement in Russia. It just takes so much time out of my already busy day. As I type now it is 2 am...no time like night time for a gal to get things done :)

Toot a loo for now!
K~

No comments: