Monday, April 21, 2008

A Picture!!!

I came into work today excited at the waiting information concerning our actually travel dates. We were just wrapping up our morning status meeting when I got a call from V. I did not hear what I thought I would. Instead I heard V say "Kym, I have pictures". "WHAT????" V said she had just emailed them to me and wanted to be on the phone with me what I saw them. They were emailed to me and as I opened the email my hands were shaking. I clicked on the attachments and the DARN THINGS WOULD NOT OPEN! Uhg! Three time V tried to send them and I was stuck. Thank goodness my co-worker Jen is a whiz with computers. I forwarded the email to her and voila! There she was! The child that will quite possibly be my daughter!!!! I can tell you I was so overwhelmed at the little girl who appeared to be around 2 yrs old sitting in a plush little chair with a mop of brown hair and dark brown eyes. Darling, she was absolutely DARLING! OMG! IS THIS MY DAUGHTER???? I am trying to be practical as we know nothing about her. It may change. It may not. V worded it "your potential referral", but she would not have sent it to me if it was not as close to a sure thing as we could get.

With a chuckle V said to me "I think she looks like John". How strange is it that there is a little girl out there who really does look like my hubby? Mind boggling. Simply Surreal. And believe it or not, SHE DOES!

The person who would tell us what day to travel was out - darn! We will know first thing tomorrow morning. We are working on getting flights held for 24 hours to we can have the better rates, and waiting on pins and needles to see just when we will stand face to face with this cutie pie of a little girl!

Come on Tuesday!

1 comment:

Christie M said...

Wow Kym! That is great news! Congratulations.