Thursday, April 17, 2008

REFERRAL!!!!!!!


OMG!!!!!

If I haven't reached you by phone yet, WE HAVE A REFERRAL!

We will be traveling to Russia to meet our referral on either April 28th or 29th!

I was speaking with V and she relayed her conversation with me...It went a bit like this: "When would the Patterson's like to travel?" they asked. V called me and of course I told her the sooner the better! The closer we get to summer the harder it will be for us. Already we are sweating YBC and with John being the Camp Director we CANNOT travel the second week of June for court. (Do you like that 'positive' thinking?)

So, on Monday the 21st. we will know exactly which day and can start making plane and hotel reservations. We will also know a little more about the child we are to be meeting.

My friends and family, I am completely overwhelmed by all of this. Please remember us in your prayers. Please remember to pray for our family and our soon to be daughter.

I will update regularly as info comes in.
Luv to you all!

2 comments:

Shane & Marie said...

I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say congrats on receiving a referral!

smctiver said...

Congratulations from another AAC family (also formerly from So CA)! Our prayers & best wishes will be with you as you travel to meet your new daughter.