Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ahhhhh, the life of a Princess.

Kaydee in her dress up princess skirt and crown from my office friends...

My day begins with a my Mommy picking me up and giving me lots of hugs and kisses. Then it a quick trip to my pink 'Princess Potty' and it is off to breakfast. Over all I prefer yogurt, but occasionally wander into cereals or fresh fruit. After a glass of milk I am whisked away to my bath and then an awesome bedroom where Mommy dresses me in for my day - not forgetting the appropriate bow for my outfit and then I am ready to face the gruelling task of being cute!

BUT, I REALLY like my baths!


One more minute Mommy, PLEEEEEASE???

They are fun 'cause I get to play with the two nice light up duckies and Princess wand my Mommy's office gave me. I have my own butterfly wash cloth and towel to dry off with...also from my Mommy's friends. I think I like those folks a whole lot. Oh yeah, and if I get really dirty playing with Daddy and brothers, then I get another bath at night... Then I get dressed in my nifty - What else? - Princess jammies! Mirror, mirror....
I have become a shadow for my bigger brothers. They all love me soooo much! I am their Princess too! Each treats me very well, and although I have bitten and pinched Aidan, he still loves me too! He chases me through the house and tickles me. I follow them around and like to get into their stuff. That darn door to their room remains closed, but as soon as I see it open I make a break for it and get the LEGOS! Yahoo! Luv them Legos!Big brother Chris comes by our house just in time to rescue me from the owners of the toys I like to get into...and he plays with me - with no pesky little brothers allowed :)

Whatever my brothers do, I have to do also. It is, of course, a little Princesses prerogative. They jump on the trampoline, I jump too. I especially like it when Chris turns me upside down. That Mommy keeps saying be careful, but I don't care...Faster, faster! Higher higher! Giggle giggle!!!
Jumping on the trampoline with brothers Chris and Aidan


They eat on dinner trays to watch the newest showing of Avatar - Yep! I'm game! Let's EAT!

After a morning of playing and reading with Mommy. I watch her get ready for work. I even have a pearl necklace that matches hers I put on. We sary on perfume, and the occasional sented lotion, mmmmmmm.
Then we load into the car to drive and meet Daddy in front of Mommy's office.


Kaydee's first meal with the family...

Daddy takes me home, feeds me and my brothers lunch, and then it off my my mid-day Princess beauty sleep. Sometimes my big brother Chris comes to visit when he is not on duty fighting fires. He is usually tired so we take a nap first - then play. He makes a great pillow!

After that is when the REAL fun begins! I help feed the chickens, mow the lawn (Have you ever ridden on a John Deer? They are the BEST and I like it when daddy turns the corners real fast!) For kicks I chase the roosters and torment the cats. Someone has t0 keep them in line!

I like to help daddy straighten up. Here I am helping put away my clothes'...Kinda...Why can't they hang on the refrigerator any-o-how? Theres a bar isn't there? :)
To keep cool we play in the sprinklers. Now that's what I call fun!


There goes my hair!

I play in my room alot. I like to play dress up and when I am not stealing brothers Legos, I occupy myself with a crayons and paper (Under Mommy's watchful eye of course) and dolls. Oh yeah, and the occasional book reading. I don't really like TV, and I will stand at the door and cry until someone takes me outside.
My room is lovely. I have a garden all around me, and a picket fence bed - neato! My dresser and walls are pink, and I have flowers everywhere! Butterflies adorn my walls and bed, and Mommy tells me they mean 'New Life'. Hmmmm, what ever that means :) I just want to take them down and play with them. Oh yeah, and I have the neatest little chair. It is all mine and I like to sit in it and read books. My bed has a beautiful quilt on it, lots of pretty pillows, and soft blankets I refuse to use...
On the wall above it there are some letters. Mommy told me is says "Such a big miracle in such a small little girl"...Sounds pretty cool to me! I also have a wall of hair bows...You can never have enough bows...or SHOES!
So, that is my day...exhausting huh?


































































1 comment:

Tamara said...

Just got caught up on the blog and so glad to see all the beautiful photos. She looks darling in that dress and I love the photo of her sleeping with her big brother. Too cute! I'm so glad everything is going so well. My best to her and John! Hugs & Paka! Tamara