Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Trip one airfare...Check!

We leave on Saturday the 10th. Flying Lax to JFK (yuck!) then on to Moscow. Return flight is on Lufstansa (hooray!) from Munich Germany then non stop LAX. That is may favorite route - little time waisted in descending and re boarding, etc. I flew it last trip to the Ukraine. Lufstansa is the best in my book. Now we are trying to find a hotel room. Can you say $$$?T from FRUA did a data bank search for me. (THANKS SOOOOO MUCH!)If it is the little girl we found that fits her description, then our possible daughter appears to be older than we originally thought. Closer to 2.5 yrs old. Matters not to John and I as long as her health is decent. We were fine with a toddler. V is checking into it for me to see if we can get a little more info. I'm not holding my breath :)

2 comments:

Suz said...

Oh Kym, I am so excited for you! We flew Lufthansa with D's adoption and they were wonderful! It would be my first choice!

Have a wonderful time preparing and keep us posted as you are on your trip!

junglemama said...

Wooo-hooo! It will be here before you know it.