Sunday, May 4, 2008

*Edit to the trip travel posting...we are flying LAX to London non-stop, then to Moscow. Yeah!!! I so much prefer a one shot international over a two legged domestic flight!
It is getting soooo crazy around here! Countdown to meeting Rose has commenced! I have a 'To do" list a mile long. Will I remember everything????


We have our hotel booked. Check. Packing will commence tomorrow. Check, check. I have secured my wonderful friend Steph to take care of my kids. BIG check! Tomorrow morning I will order the nice crisp $100 bills we will need to travel with. Tomorrow evening will entail making sure all the laundry is caught up (kids have got to have clean underwear while I'm gone, right?) Also need to work on stocking of food in the pantry. Let's see, have I missed anything?
Life is crazy, but life is good....:)

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Kym,

I am using AAC and just switched from Uzbek to Russia, so I am very interested in your journey! I am so excited for you. We hope to bring our daughter home by the end of the year, but you know how IA goes! I just wanted to say congrats and I would love to pick your brain after your trip to see what I can expect.

Nichole
nichole_illinois @ yahoo.com
www.uzbek-journey.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

Hi Kym,
Congrats on your referral. Just saw your post on FRUA. If you get a second can you email me? I'd like to find out more your flight info.
Valerie (swingomatic)
hoagiehut@socal.rr.com